Monday, August 25, 2008

Lets play "Guess Who Said This...."

Try and guess who said the following remarks:

"you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent."

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,"

You don't know my state. My state was a slave state. My state is a border state. My state is the eighth largest black population in the country. My state is anything from a northeast liberal state. A slave state that fought beside the North. That's only because we couldn't figure out how to get to the South. There were a couple of states in the way.

"The White House isn't a place to learn how to deal with international crisis, the balance of power... the economic future of the next generation,"

"The presidency is not something that lends itself to on-the-job training"

"I Don't Recall Hearing A Word From Barack About A Plan Or A Tactic."

"This is a guy who's used weapons of mass destruction. This is a guy who's destabilized the whole neighborhood. This is a guy who in a war with the Iranians, over 800,000 people on both sides were killed. This is a guy who is an extreme danger to the world. And this is a guy who is in every way possible seeking weapons of mass destruction. That case, in and of itself, ought to be sufficient."


'And so I've believed for a long time, a view shared by my Republican colleague John McCain and many others as well, that we need more force in Iraq. That's not a popular position to take. But we need more force now in order to have less force later. We need to gain control of security in Iraq."

"John McCain is a personal friend, a great friend, and I would be honored to run with or against John McCain, because I think the country would be better off with You know, John McCain.

Who said all these statements?

6 comments:

AvengingAngel said...

Joe Biden

Anonymous said...

Joe Biden is the smartest man in the history of the world.
Just ask him.

Anonymous said...

The first statement I could attribute to Apu Hasapedalpedalann but the answer is tailgunner joe biden.

Huck Finn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Huck Finn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RWWackoStu said...

Huck, you can say just about anything on one of my postings, and I respect your freedom of speech. However I will not tolerate the use of the "N" word. Thats why I deleted your posts. Feel free to repost without the "N" word